On Friday the 12th of June T. Primary School had the best disco of the century, we had lollies and as much sausage sizzles for free! We have two sections in our school the junior side and the senior side. The junior side has the year kindergarten to the year two's and the senior side has the
year three's to the year six's.
We used that program within the disco with the junior disco from 6:00-7:30pm and the senior disco 7:45-9:00pm.
Dragonfly, Puppy and myself picked a theme to go to the disco it was as goths. At home before the disco my sister did my makeup, picked my clothes and picked some jewelry that i could were. First of I got my close on I had a blue denim jacket, a black short sleeved T-shirt, and long black pants and a silver necklace.
Then I got to makeup I had pale powder, liquid eye liner, and cool spiked up hair.
When I arrived we started to do the limbo It was amazing how much flexibility some people have. I limboed under ever single turn. Every one was looking into my eyes then shivering because some were scared.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Blueicecream,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cool
your weather pixie is cool too.
BYE!
Hello Blue its puppy here! i like your green background and your weather pixie!! anyways i gotta go c ya!!
ReplyDelete